Mobile Migraine and Headache Tracker
Do you know how many migraines and headaches you have in a month? This migraine and headache tracker helps you track them every day for a month by sending a daily text. At the end of the month, it tallies your answers in a report that you can review and share with your doctor. Your doctor can help you determine if you could have Chronic Migraine—a distinct condition.
I'd like to sign up for the Mobile Migraine and Headache Tracker.
MOBILE MIGRAINE AND HEADACHE TRACKER—TEXT PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
- There is no fee from Allergan to receive messages. Message & data rates may apply–this can be checked with your mobile service provider. Charges are billed and payable to your mobile service provider or deducted from your prepaid account. Consent is not a requirement for purchase.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier's name, and the date, time, and content of your messages. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us. Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered if the mobile phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond the control of the wireless carrier may interfere with message delivery, including the customer’s equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. The wireless carrier does not guarantee that alerts will be delivered and will not be held liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator. T-Mobile® is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- The service is available on these US carriers only: Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Nextel , Boost, T-Mobile®, AT&T, Alltel, ACS Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Carolina West Wireless, CellCom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois (ECIT), Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, C-Spire Wireless, Duet IP (AKA Max/Benton/Albandy), Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), Illinois Valley Cellular (IVC), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Keystone Wireless (Immix/PC Management), MetroPCS, MobiPCS, Mosaic, MTPCS/Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Panhandle Telecommunications, Pioneer, Plateau, Revol Wireless, Rina-Custer, Rina-All West, Rina-Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina-Eagle Valley Comm, Rina-Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina-Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina-Silver Star, Rina-South Central Comm, Rina-Syringa, Rina-UBET, Rina-Manti, Simmetry, South Canaan/CellularOne of NEPA, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, U.S. Cellular, Viaero Wireless, Virgin Mobile, West Central Wireless (includes Five Star Wireless).
- By subscribing to Allergan Alerts, the user consents to receive automated text messages from Allergan, other parties within Allergan, and its partners. Message & data rates may apply.
If you have any questions, text HELP to 50334 or contact us at 1-800-678-1605. To stop receiving messages text STOP to 50334.